Anyone under the age of 40 working in No-Dig industry can apply
According to “Management Measures for star of the Youth”, this guide is made to instruct young workers in No-Dig industry to understand the application conditions, procedures and precautions. The applicant is required to read it carefully and execute it.
1.Age: The applicant is not more than 40 years old as of January 1 in the application year
2.Education: No limit
3.Industry: Full-time job in No-Dig industry
4.Recommendation: Recommended by more than two review experts of “star of the Youth”
Any applicant who meet the above criteria can apply “Star of the Youth” through the following two channels.
1.Nominated by review expert
The review experts provide the secretariat with the information such as the name, company, E-mail address and the reason for the nomination. Each review export is limited to nominate for 2 candidates in his/her own field each year. The Secretariat emailed the nominee to submit the application materials.
During the application period, the applicant can log in to the official website and submit the materials required.
Application Website soy.cstt.og.cn
Application E-mail email@example.com
Before submitting the application, you must carefully read the Application Statement to ensure that the personal information and the recommendation information are true and objective, and do not contain the content that violates relevant laws and regulations.
2.Fill in the basic information1) Personal information: name, unit, contact information,etc.
2) Education experience: From high school, fill in chronological order.
3) Work experience: Fill in chronological order.
4) Achievements: Briefly introduce the main work achievements and the projects that have participated.
5) Future Planning: A brief description of the work plan and expected accomplishments for the next three years.
3. Enumerate work results1) Papers and books: Provide no more than three
representative papers and works published and related to
2) Participating projects: Provide no more than 3 construction projects that are fully involved and representative.
3) Scientific management: Provide a management plan that does not exceed two proposals, and that has been implemented in the employed units, and has played a role in improving the production and operation of the enterprise and creating economic benefits.
4) Invention patent: Provide no more than 3 authorized
patents related to work planning.
5) Other Honors: Provide no more than 3 important honors
in the industry that have been awarded.
4. Submit a letter of recommendation1) Nomination: In addition to self-recommendation, the
nominee must provide the contact information of an
additional two experts who can provide
2) Registration: The applicant must provide the contact
information of three experts who can provide a
3) The Secretariat will directly contact experts to complete
and sign a recommendation letter that needs to be
scanned and uploaded by those experts to the official
Candidates must not interfere with or influence the assessment in any way. Candidates who violate the rules will be disqualified from participating in the assessment once the violation is verified.